Coconut sugar, also called coconut sap sugar, is a sugar derived from the sap of
coconut tree flowers. It has been used as a traditional sweetener for centuries in
regions where coconut trees flourish, such as Southeast Asia. Coconut sugar is
mostly comprised of sucrose, which gives it a sweet, caramel-like flavor. Unlike
refined cane sugars, coconut sugar is minimally processed, and zero chemicals are
added to it, meaning that most of its minerals are left intact.
View technical specs and nutritional values
- 1:1 replacement for most sugars in recipes.
- Has a natural caramel taste and flavor.
- Integrates nutrients into food products
- Enhances functional properties in food, such as flavor, color and texture.
- Gives bulk effect in food products.
- Helps to prevent spoilage of jellies and preserves.
- Improves the appearance and tenderness of canned fruits.
- Depresses the freezing point and increases the boiling point.
- Is involved in the formation of color and aroma when heating food.
STORAGE AND SHELF-LIFE
Store in clean, dry and out of sunlight at ambient tropical temperature 26 to 30 degree Celsius.
Stable up to two (2+) years if stored as directed.
|HTS Code: ;1702.90.9000 Country of Origin: Philippines
100% Organic Coconut Sugar
Tel No.: (203) 712.0444
|YOUR SOURCE FOR
FAIR TRADE, NON-GMO,
4lb bag (6 bags per case)
4gx1,000 packets per case
4g x30 packets/pouch
Organic and Non-GMO